Request to Change Your Address

The CA State Employees Association provides limited member data services for our affiliates. Go to CSEA Schools if you are a school district employee.

Use this form to change your address with:

If you do not know your Member ID number, please call us at (916) 444-8134. For all other inquiries, including labor representation and contract issues, please contact your affiliate directly.

Change of Address Form Temporarily Unavailable